I'm lucky enough to have one of the most rewarding jobs on the planet as an airline pilot. Right now I fly CRJ-700 and CRJ-900 aircraft for a regional carrier out of Detroit Metro Airport, but I'm looking to make the move to a major airline. Having lived around the country I'm open to a job in any geographic region so long as it's at a company with great people and a solid reputation.
Some highlights of my aviation career include:
- Over 5,800 hours total time
- Over 550 hours of FAR Part 121 turbojet pilot-in-command time
- Type ratings on CL-65 and DC-9 aircraft
- CRM facilitator
- Flight Engineer turbojet certificate
- International flight planning experience at a FAR Part 121 supplemental carrier
And for the record:
- B.A. Physics, Kenyon College, 2003
- Valid Class I FAA medical
- Valid United States Passport
- FCC Radiotelephone Permit
I'm happy to provide a complete resume upon request. Please email me at email@example.com.